The MTPRS is currently seeking a qualified Tech Manager. This person will be responsible for maintaining all MTPRS equipment. The tech manager position is one of great importance as we rely hevealy on our equipment. This person should be self motivated and not afraid to suggest new ideas and develop equipment. Any degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar is a plus.
Below is a list of duties required for the position:
- Maintain all DVR equipment including our NVR and DVR computer systems and cameras. Must keep windows and other applications updated and ready for deployment on cases.
- Pull data once cases are complete off equipment onto portable storage and distribute to the team for review/or upload to MTPRS servers.
- Must be able to transport a large amount of equipment. In addition to transporting equipment must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must be able to attend most events. This will include out of town travel to some locations.
- Must be able to attend regular meetings.
- Other duties as decided by management and agreed upon by the tech manager
Please submit your application for review and interview. Successful candidate will need to pass our criminal background check.